Thursday, October 5, 2017

Day 31: A Fonsagrada - O Cádavo

To finish the night before... mass was lovely. The priest made a special effort to include the pilgrims and his blessing at the end was heartfelt. He even took our picture afterwards. We are Italy, Germany, Spain, France and the USA. 

My blogger app let me down yesterday... I was uploading my post and somehow it disappeared. This has never happened before; if internet is slow, it saves as offline. Anyway, this is a recreation in brief of yesterday. 

I slept well and left at 8am with the church bells. I saw magical rest stops:

Misty forests and wise trees:

Seas of clouds and windmills:

A dog that looked like a plump Bert:

Traditional houses:

And LOTS of ups and downs, ups and downs, ups and downs!!! It was a hilly day. 

But then there are views like this and you forget about the panting and pain. Or you don't care. ;)

And there are smiles like these at a shared dinner at the albergue. :D

It's been one month since I left Madrid and started this locura... I mean adventure! ;) I can't wait to see what the next day brings!!!

Kilometers walked: 26.38 (Fitbit), 31.33 (Buen Camino app), 24.3 (gronze.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment