Thursday, August 31, 2017

Testing!

Testing, testing...

Okay, here goes! Today I dropped off my big backpack  at my fairy godfather's house and swapped it out for the svelte turquoise deuter 24 liter that I carried last time (she is named Raquel for new readers, or those who don't remember). ;)

It feels great to be light on luggage and I have most of what I need to start. There will be a few purchases in St Jean tomorrow. 

I'm just trying to talk myself into going to bed early and I'm trying out this blogger app, which will allow me to give updates from the road (without a laptop). 



Anyway, better not write too much in case this all flops, but so far I think it is working well. Enjoy the photo from Reaga winery that I took last week while volunteering with VaughanTown and I'll update you from the Camino soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment